HR support Officer
Are you organized and do you have passion for people ? Are you independent, do you shine in a support function and do you want to make an impact ? Then Simavi is looking for you!
Powerful women, healthy societies. We strive for a world in which all women and girls enjoy their human rights to water and sanitation, resulting in healthy and just societies. By joining Simavi you will create a stage for millions of girls and women raising their voice to demand climate and social justice.
In this role, you will support the HR Manager and our 40 colleagues from the Dutch office and 22 colleagues abroad through excellent HR administration. You will be coached by the HR Manager . You will also be working closely with the other assistants of the Dutch office (Office Manager, Programmes Assistant, Executive Secretary).
Your role at Simavi
You will be in charge of the execution of proper HR and salary administration. Your role is to insure that administrative on- and offboarding tasks are processed correctly. You are also in charge of processing payroll in our system (Loon). As you are well organized and you love planning, you will also support the HR manager in the recruitment process : posting, planning and - from time to time - CV screening.
You are the right hand of the HR manager, who can count on you to work independently.
Your result areas
- Ensuring monthly and timely salary administration and payrolling
- Maintain a correct and complete personnel administration (employees digital and paper files)
- Signal coaches and HR Manager ends of contracts
- Register subscriptions, mutations and unsubscriptions with employee insurances and health & welfare services
- Support HR manager with recruitment by posting vacancies, planning interviews and -if required – screening CVs
- Register sick leave of Dutch staff
- Follow up on holidays for Dutch and local staff
- Answer employees question regarding basic HR administration (leaves legislation, sickleave, etc.)
What you bring
- MBO or HBO level of education
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Result-driven and entrepreneurial.
- You are organised and thorough
- You are proactive and independent, happy to work on new tasks if the opportunity arises
- You stand your ground and know how to provide and receive feedback in a positive way.
- A team player and are open to others opinions and ideas.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- Good knowledge of Dutch (professional) and English (fluent)
What do we offer?
An exciting and challenging position in an international working environment. Besides a fun and healthy working environment (e.g. weekly online bootcamp or yoga sessions, agile way of working), we are an equal opportunity employer meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring practices and we actively seek a diverse applicant pool. Our five core values lie at the basis of everything we do: just, sustainable, empowering, inspiring, connecting.
We offer a contract for 12 months for 24 hours per week with extension. The salary we offer depends on the years of working experience you bring along and will be within the salary range of € 1630.- and € 2225.- gross per month on a basis of 24 hours per week (€ 2.444,10.- and € 3.337,50.- gross per month for a full time of 36 hours per week ). Furthermore, part of our terms of employment are: 5 weeks vacation per year, 8% holiday allowance, commuting allowance, a pension insurance and a disability insurance.
Our office is located at Naritaweg 135, which is a 5 minutes’ walk from train station Amsterdam Sloterdijk. We also offer an Hybrid way of working with the possibility to work alternatively from home and from the office.
How to apply?
Do you recognise yourself in the profile and do you want to contribute to Simavi’s mission and vision? Please upload your motivation letter and resume before 11th of July via the application button.
Is this not your challenge? Support Simavi by sharing this vacancy with your network!
First interviews will be held on 18th and 19th of July. Second interview will be held end of July. We also ask for 2 references and a Certificate of Conduct.